What I don't want to watch on t.v

Friday, July 27, 2007
I don't like horror series, movies. Yes, you can say I'm a penakut punya perempuan. Yes, I admit that. Last night I 've watched Susuk series.( have to, my house mates fav). Then that 'thing' appeared and I was like jumping and covered my face with my pillow. Don't laugh people, it's real for me!.
"Kenapa semalam (kelmarin) Ayu boleh tengok citer Ghost Whisperer? tak takut pulak?"hehee...my reason was, "itu takpe, hantu orang putih. Jauh kat US nun, dia tak dapat datang sini"...Can you believe that? Yes, you should..well, I believe it's true, your mind control everything... Okey, You can laugh people..It's not relevant even for my Pentium 2's brain..
So, last night I was ended slept in my housemates room's...
 
posted by ayu at 7/27/2007, |

0 Comments: