greener grass

Monday, April 18, 2005
last night,my besh fren,ima sms me...said that ,she had met with a young judge,uitm's senior plus quite handsome...ya,i'm jealous ,here at land ofis,nothing interesting...other than jelous about that,she had seen a future workplace for us,a court...i want to be lawyer!!!today she will go to police station,to make a visit...oh my!i'm so jealous of her.....what i'm doing her..at this most boring place in the world?

stop it la....we always see what the other people's own more better than we had....we always think,the other side of grass are more greener than ours....thats make a pepatah melayu,yang dikejar tak dapat,yang dikendong berciciran.who knows that my experience is nothing than her,who can tell me that what i'm doing today will not give me something in return?may be in 2 years in future,we'll see!

but my major problem here is,hard to SMILE.... what to do,it's me ayu!!! i try my besh to smile!!!tapi pipi ni lenguh la senyum selalu,betul!!itulah pasal nanti org ingat kita ni sombong,tak sombong langsung sebenarnya,cuma lambat panas je!! when i start to know someone,it's too late for that.because that person had went away!!! lambat la ayu ni.....nak wat cam ner kan??
 
posted by ayu at 4/18/2005, |

1 Comments:

  At 10:43 AM Blogger Ayuni said:
yup..the grass always greener on the other side...i wonder why...?