If I could

Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Since this morning, water tap was out in my neighbouhood area. Quickly in the morning, my sister and I cleaned the clothes and dishes and mopped our floor. So, I decided to cook a very simple dishes that need not have to use a lot of water and cutlery...haha...Mum said, if there is still no water supply till late evening, then we have to "mandi sungai"....Oh dear! Its been a loooong time ago since my last "mandi sungai"...

The sungai here, in my kampung is so sad..The water is not rich like those days when I was a little girl back then. During my childhood, my mother always asked us to washed our clothes and school shoes at the river, I mean during weekends lah...She always said that, we should save water bills..Haha..The sungai is not so far from our house, but still need a motorcycle to reach there.

I still can remember, how fun was at that time. We used cloth to catch small fish, we built our own version of dam(hihi), we tried to swim like international swimmer, we looked for mollusk. Even mum need to stop us with guava stick.

I still remember one of my sister almost drowned, but I managed to save her. During fasting month, after school I will terjun tiruk...Haha

Childhood,childhood...If I can turn back time.
 
posted by ayu at 12/22/2010, |

0 Comments: