I wonder if....

Monday, August 04, 2008
Today, on my way to school, I saw a mother cycled her daughter to school.... She cycled hard, the daughter swing her feet and embraced the mother...
Today, when I arrived at the school gate, I saw a grandfather carried the grandaughter's bag into a classroom...The grandaughter ran fastly to meet her friends and left the grandfather behind...

I wonder if both daughter and grandaughter grow up, will they still remember that moment? I wonder will they repay back their "debt" to the mother and granfather?

Dear readers, I still remember the moment my grandmother sent me to my first day to kindergarden...I still remember, how hard and loud I cried...I still remember that moment, but she is not here anymore...
 
posted by ayu at 8/04/2008, |

1 Comments:

wahh.. tersentuh baca post ni.. i was blog hopping and found ur blog.. nice blog.. :)